My dear friend Wendy recently asked me to participate in a mentorship program for her school’s project. Apparently, her group will be coming up with an idea…hopefully a niche business concept and I will guide them in their marketing strategies.
It’s a very interesting thing. I always know I have it in me to coach, mentor, train new blood in the areas of business. I love passing down the necessary foundational knowledge. Moreover, my experience of being a tutor (over 8yrs!) to secondary, Primary and JC students allowed me to sharpen my coaching skills. Not to mention a good 6mths of back to back coaching Adults at Adam Khoo’s workshops.
But to be as honest as a baby, it has been quite a while since I last really coached. I relish the challenge. I relish the opportunity. And let’s aim for the skies! And if the project gets a grade A or gets investors...all the better!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment